I've had an experience which I need your help to explain.  I was diagnosed
with PD (the rigidity type) ~ 6 yrs ago, and now take 6 Sinemet 10/100 tablets
& 4 Sinemet 25/100 CR throughout the day, plus one or both early am if
necessary.  I do have rather severe end-dose "offs", no dyskenesias; mornings
are my best time.

A few months ago, a doctor who was studying people with PD & migraine asked if
I would see her late a.m. without having taken any meds.  I agreed, & did so.
Then, a couple weeks ago, I saw a movement disorder physician at Mayo, late
morning.  I had taken morning meds, but was due for a 10/100 while there,
which I didn't take.  In both cases, I did very well, indeed!  So much so that
I seemed essentially normal during each appointment.

I know that stress can definitely make PD symptoms worse. Can this work in the
opposite way?   Being with both of the doctors I mentioned was a very positive
experience for me.  Have any of you improved at times which are emotionally
very good for you?

A friend who was with me at Mayo has (I believe) misunderstood & now is rather
convinced that I don't have PD.  Discussions with her are now causing me quite
a bit of stress!

If you have had improvements when life is good, would you send me a note on
this which I could show her?

Or if you could share some neurochemistry information on this, that would
really help a lot, too.  She & I are both studiers.

This is more important to me than I can express in this post, & I'll be very
grateful for whatever you would be willing to contribute.

M.Dawn  56/6