Since no once else has jumped in- Nina, I get the following from your email:
- the cost of 'converting' the specific-to-Houston PSA so that it can be
distributed/shown nationally is 3300/-
- it does seem as if the people who have seen the PSA think it is a great
tool for improving awareness of PD

If the above 2 are true, then is there a way we can contribute
towards making this happen?  After the PSA is 'nation-alized' (for
want of a better word) PD support groups can order the tapes (at a
minimal cost I presume) and try and get local TV stations to run
this- am I reading this correctly?  The more I think, the better it
sounds- here is an opportunity for people all over the US to 'see' the
same message- there is nothing like repetition to have stuff stick...

What do the others feel?

abi (Dad 73/4)