Thank you so much for wanting to contribute to offset the PSA conversion
expenses.  (They really are great!)  The Parkinson Coalition is hopeful
that we will be able to find some angel underwriters. If we are
unsuccessful with that effort, we might consider a grassroots effort
from the list.

We will keep the list informed as to our progress.

nina