Thanks for your reply Barb,=A0 you wrote in part:

>This may or may not apply to your situation, Ernie, but I have been on
>requip for about a year and within the past 3 months I have developed
>precisely the same type of rash that you describe.=A0 The difference is=
 that
>it occurs at my wrist right under the watch face of my wrist watch.=A0 I=
 tried
>switching arms, but wherever the watch was the rash appeared.

Barb, it is under my watch strap, which is titanium, that it is most
noticeable. Because of this I have no longer been wearing my watch around=
 the
house. I thought that it was simply the pressure on the skin and not the
material itself.

Our time scales are similar in that I started Requip 16 months ago and=
 believe
the rash started, in a minor way, about 6 months ago.

I am anxious for feedback from others because it may be that I will have to
try
coming off Requip.

Ernie.=A0=20

Ernie Peters <[log in to unmask]>