^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman         48/12         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine    Land of lighthouses       deg. F

On Mon, 31 Aug 1998 23:27:02 -0700 "George J. Lussier"
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Bruce,ry. I don't have a quarrel
>      with any individual {including Ivan to whom I wish the
>      best of luck when he meets Senator Susan Collins health
>      aide, Sara Holmbom, ].

George-Thank You.

>  It's my opinion that we just missed
>      the boat with regard to Mr. Blatz's visit.
>        Has any one noticed the number of times we hear the
>      story of someone in their late 30ies-early 40ies whose
>      lives have either been markedly changed or destroyed
>      by their PD. Why not send them and their broken
>      families to Washington and let the politicians see this
>      side of PD. No old Folks here, just our younguns and their
>      younguns.  return to DC
>         All for now
>           george

  George, you are so right!! At the age of 48, my life is nearly
DEVASTATED by PD.  12 years of an ever-more challenging battle to keep my
home, to find the  courage to face immobility DAILY.....

  But I willl carry on with pride and dignity on behalf of myself, and
EVERY person affected by PD.

  George, I agree- as a "young-onset"  PD veteran, WE have tremendous
power, if we are willing to goPUBLIC with our true stories.

  Can ANYONE put  me on Larry King Live, on  Oprah, on any major
talk/interview show?

  I will do the job, but my time is RUNNING OUT!  C'mon folks, PLEASE
pulll strings--we MUST be seen or we will be stuck without a cure....

Ivan Suzman  48/12