NO THANKS to whoever published a long long (4 meg) message on this list
serv. on 8/20/98. My computer's e-mail crashed and this resulted  in
eventually causing the crash of the entire computer while trying to
correct the unnecessary
problem.
I use windows 95 and netscape navigator 3.0 for my browser.
Navigator 3.0 is not designed to handle messages of this length.
The result is a jam-up of the e-mail program.
One has no protection since one does not know the volume of the message
until after it is
downloaded.
I am sure that I am not the only one who got burnt on this one.
I had over 850 accumulated messages and still counting waiting to be
downloaded.I could not download or stop the accumulation.
There are other ways to convey large volumes of information. Please
find out what they are and how to use them before attempting to provide
pages and pages of information.Don't ask me what the limit is;use your
head.
C. ADAMS