In your usual inimitable style, you make every word speak volumes.I
wouldn't change a thing.
By the way, please excuse my ignorance (or is it innocence), but I
thought one of the reasons for earmarking funds for specific diseases
was to PREVENT politcs in the world of research science! Or at least in
the world of NIH.
I think you have done an excellent job.
Hilary Blue