hi u all i will answer this way. first my trip to my nero was not a good
one. i can not have a increase of paxel or dilution but gave me a new to go
along. to far advance.  am not to work much. new med is to help me cope
with the world. take i hr be for i ever leave the house can have shot of
sherry Cognac,bourbon when out. i have maps for Joan,whh. will put them in
snail mail after labor day peter i found hall ix but from their to lima not
yet users was nice i could not get 2nd one. htm/fi.html down to 565,600,
300 bts on my hard drive or it could be some thing else. i am not making
this a personal letter but just to lazy every body. thanks Joan for post
card   am down in weight. where lot of u pretty ladies would love to be.
size 4 lolo

                                       DON &  VIVIAN MCKINLEY
                                         2440 LAKEWOOD 45805
                                          LIMA OH