Hi listfriends,

The value of my opinion as one of the listmembers is not measured by human
judges. However, to give an idea about my knowledge in the world of PD I
will write a bio of my  PD life as done before by several "old" listmembers.

The activity and the deeds of some of our listmembers is very highly
appreciated. On the background they work very hard to get all the work
done. Often they are not known by the listmembers. I am not going to list
them here, but I will thank them very much fo their efforts to increase the
quality of life for all the Parkies in the world. Many of them are not a
member of this list or have never send a contribution to this list.

I am sure that there are many listmembers who are "listed", but don't read
their mail any more. Perhaps it is possible to send a personal note to all
the listmembers who didn't contribute during the past 6 or 12  months to
ask them to confirm their "membership". If they don't answer just leave
them on the list and ask them 6 or 12 months later again. In the 1252
messages I kept from the month of august I found 225  different senders. I
am sure that here are many more than this 225. About 750 different senders
is a shot in the dark from my side. If this is an idea to manage the list
which is supported by Barbara Patterson, than (if necessary and wanted) I
volunteer  for this action.

warm greetings from a hot Texas,

Kees Paap