Ivan I;m not a golfer but I  do know a good score when I see one.You
must've been hell on heels pre pd on the course. Congrats. But just to
clear things upfor me.I hope this will be a remote pick up for broadast
on the air for their national show that is aired from CBS -TV in NEW
York City from 7 - 9 AM here on the East Coast. When you get more info
please let us know the day it will be broadcast.The subject on the
e-mail says Sept 8 or 9 .In the body of the msg you say it is to be
taped on Tuesday Sept 8.That means it will be shown on   Wednesday the
9th again assuming is to be put on the air on the morning show.We will
be waiting  for you. Craig 60/2