Dear William:  Hi there.  I didn't realize the memory gets so bad.  I carry a
note book everywhere even to bed.  My friends here ask, "Now , did you write
that down"?  They have gotten used to me, more than I have gotten used to me.
So many things, memory, tremors, head turned over to right, shuffle, etc.  And
then the side effects from the meds the seem to all run together.  But I
sincerely appreciate your  comment about not apologizing for my memory
problem.  That makes me feel so much better.   I am very confident in the new
Doctor.  And yes I have a Psyciatrist, as I am Bi-Poler Manic as well as PWP.
Great combo!    I was very nice to speak with you.  I have seen your posts
before and have read them intently.  You offer very sound advice and the info
you send out to all is a help.
You take care William, I will be emailing with you later.
TTFN
Gina
A Big hug to you
}}}}}