Rita Weeks said,=20
>>Today I received my first copy of ACCESS to TRAVEL  "the accessible =
travel
>>magazine".......
and she mentioned Elderhostel as one of the pieces of information in it.

I hope everyone knows that the entire set of Elderhostel catalogues are =
on-line?  Their basic website is at  =20
              http://www.elderhostel.org

The search engine for catalogues -- including international, and the =
ones for next season as well as the current season -- is at=20
               http://www.elderhostel.org/catalog/catwi.html

Entering only the word 'handicapped' into the search box turns up a =
handful of entries.  There may be more, using some other word or words . =
. .  And of course, that search was only one catalogue (upcoming Winter =
season) out of many. =20

Enthusiastic about Elderhostel !!               P.F. Jennings=09