From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of Gina Cass
Sent:   Monday, August 31, 1998 10:24 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: Sending members to Washington, DC per George

Hi George:  You don't know me well, but I have seen you post before.  You show
strength, respect and concern for all.
If you can't send all of the PD members to Washington, why not have PD members
send a picture to Washington of each person/family whatever to get the point
across.  Maybe we can send an attachment to them and screw up their computer
systems.  It's worth a try. LOL  Maybe they will realize with all the photos.
Just a thought.
Thanks for your time
TTFN
Gina