>From:    Joao Paulo Carvalho <[log in to unmask]>
>Which symptoms did Amantadine work out in your case ?

Since it was the first PD drug I started, it gave me
the first real sign of relief from the tremors. Now I
use it to level things out between the Sinemet,
especially between the last pill of the day and the
first one of the morning (sometimes several hours after
I wake up.) PDR's still say that the actual reason for
the PD effect is unknown.
----------------------------------
From:    Nancy Burnham <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: no-mail for awhile
>Since Don and I are leaving on Wednesday for Brazil.  I will be signing >off this evening for a couple of weeks.  Wonder what I will miss??

Nancy --

Enjoy yourself in Brazil. If we find a cure for PD
while you're gone, I'll leave a note on my website.

Jerry
http://www.newcountry.nu/
http://www.parkinsonalliance.net/