Barb: I think to this would be an excellent idea to send those extra photos.
To let them know that we are many, it has that lake with the ripple effect so
it goes out and touches the lives of many.  Your opinion mattered very much to
me.  Did you get a chance to see the T-Shirt?  I am looking to some things
that may help drive costs down on PD.  I have a head full of ideas, but I
haven't had too many places to put them to use.
Well, I'm Going to bring my things in amd get a bite lunch.  I am so tired.
You take care and think over those ideas about ..  elll i am exhausted.
See ya and really see what you thhink.  Barb you are really good at what you
do.

TTFN
Gina
 I know you like