        Dear Gina,[and others]
          How many times have I told you to stay out of my
        tea leaves?! [You forgot to mention sense of humor]
        I could say the same for you[strength etc] and I would
        add a lady with a lot of class and very practical
        as well.Your "Just a thought" is a great idea!.
        I can send my Washington people a photo of me along
        with a bit of text and my web site address showing my
        Pallidotomy. "Dear Senator Kennedy, I want to be there
        as you all make your decision re: the Udall Act so
        please take me along with you   blah blah......."
        I really don't want to screw up their computers.
        preventing others from getting thru so snail mail
        is likely best but I could use some computer advice.
        I do have a scanner which I may not need because
        I have a bunch of floppys of my surgery but.
        Advice please...
          Next question is, besides my own state folk,to whom
        do I send copies ..... Mr. Spector... Any ideas??

          GINA, I need to talk with you about the Medusa/spell
        checker matter. Later? Welcome back.
             george