Hi Joan:  Well, I said Just a thought to George and he agreed that this could
work.  I just wondered if we could all mail our pictures to the Congress, the
Senate, the House, the Committee anybody to get us out there in DC.  Someone
also mentioned to me and I think it is a great extension of the idea I think
it was Barb, that we mail pictures of our familys, friends with us.  I believe
it will show the ripple effect for us.  That Parkinson's touched our lives and
these are the lives we touch.  Wonderful.  I have a volunteer as well as you
Joan,  Helen Mason.  She has even complied the voters in the area.  She is on
the ball.  I sent an email to George to cement the idea, which He said earlier
was great.  Don said Ken should mail all the pictures.  I haven't heard from
him either.
This will be fun.  I did think of a T-Shirt for us:  Parkinson's Disease:  Not
just for Seniors anymore.
Since I'm not being overdosed on my PD meds I'm doing much better thinking.
And trying to stay with things.
What say we would tell Mohammed Ali what the plan is and if he wants he can
join in.  He lives near me, Berrian Spings, Michigan.
So, what do you think?  Will the point be made?  I realize some PWP were in DC
but we need to hit it again.  And if more would just send a picture, then that
would represent a person, not just a body.
Thanks for asking and if this flys you fly to. lol
TTFN
Gina
Hug you now
Here is my picture )> my profile  : ) full face  Off face : (