Hi Mary:  Thank you for your suggestions and I will look through to see what
we should use.  Some of them have already been applied to the original idea.
It is great the people wanting to get involved with this movement.
It seems to me and a few others this could be very effective in coming to the
forefront.  I had already thought of Mohammad Ali as he lives close to my
town.  A few of the other people have been suggested and are being contacted,
I think.  But you seem like a very hard worker and we need that on our team so
hang loose, I will get right back to you.
TTFN
Gina