It seems pretty straightforward to me - we flood the oprah show with
requests to be on the show.
they are asking for guests in a nunber of categories,  all of which can
be fitted somehow into PD or caregiver  subjects -
                    Are You Married, Rich & In Debt?
                    Are You a Mom in Financial Trouble!
                    Vogue Makeovers!
                    Success 2000!
                    What Brings You Happiness?
                    Fathers Who Want to Reunite with Their Kids
                    Change Your Life by the Yr. 2000!
                    Is your family in search of financial freedom?
                    Are You a Woman Looking for Love?
                    Have You Earned Your Wings?
There is also a category called oprah's angels. Somewhere in ther is a
category for each one of us, - so lets go ahead and apply. She' ll get
the point - and a darned good show !
 What say you all?

Hilary Blue