To all my list-friends: I finally found the advantages of reading the list in
Digest form.  I recommend it to anyone who finds it too time consuming.
Coincidentally, I am keeping my promise to limit my posting to useful, or
universally entertaining material.  That's why you have not heard from me in a
few days.  What does this mean, other than confirmed Atheists running to find
a house of worship, and others cheering?  Just that I am still here every day.
If I can help anyone, let me know.  Please Email me at [log in to unmask]   The
list is important, but it can be shorter and be even MORE important!