A REMINDER until we get used to it, that I will answer members'
questions re: the mechanics of the PD list. They can be addressed to me
offlist.
********

Dear listfriends--

Increasingly, people are leaving the list because of the VOLUME of posts,(
as well as in some cases the nature of many of them.)

Because we are trying to keep messages intended only for one person off the
list
I intend in the future to send OFFLIST to the individual  the information
about "HOW TO..." signoff, set digest, etc, etc, etc.

I find that sending these instructions to the list does little good, as
others seem to miss them or not take note, and have to inquire again--
perhaps this will help a little to cut down the volume.

PLEASE remember it will NOT be necessary for other listmembers to reply to
these requests--I WILL do it, but not on the list--just assume it is being
done! :-)

And may I remind us all that if we KEEP the instructions Barb Patterson
sends with her welcome, we won't need to ask unless we have a special
problem!

        Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter  80/9
        Oxford,OH

                ** Ask me about the CARE list for  **