--------------625AD3D9C4464C9D77ED72CB

> GAWD!  I hate this steeeenkin' disease!

Dear Barbara:

So do I, and lots of others too!
Taking Sinemet at that point would also take a minimum of 1/2 hr. to
'turn you on' and would not help either. The panic mechanism is more
like to exacerbate the situation by raising your blood pressure and body
temperature.  The theater should be able to provide safe exits for the
handicaps.
In the meantime point right away to an ice cream vendor and enjoy the
day!

Hugs
Michel Margosis

--------------625AD3D9C4464C9D77ED72CB

<HTML>

<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>
<PRE>GAWD!&nbsp; I hate this steeeenkin' disease!</PRE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
Dear Barbara:

<P>So do I, and lots of others too!
<BR>Taking Sinemet at that point would also take a minimum of 1/2 hr. to
'turn you on' and would not help either. The panic mechanism is more like
to exacerbate the situation by raising your blood pressure and body temperature.&nbsp;
The theater should be able to provide safe exits for the handicaps.
<BR>In the meantime point right away to an ice cream vendor and enjoy the
day!

<P>Hugs
<BR>Michel Margosis
<BR>&nbsp;</HTML>