Hi Joan:  Did you quit taking the Permax?  Were there any other side effects
with the Permax?  I have never been great at sleeping 3-4 hours per, but then
it was nothing at all except for these little "Power Naps" I call them in the
daylight hours. At appointments, at the SS Office, friends houses, now I
remember why I quit driving.
Permax is like you said (it did not dawn on me from other days) a speed trip.
Only you don't come down ever.  Also, my legs, ankles, and feet turned this
odd color almost blue-red, skin stretched so tight it is shiny.  New Neuro
stated it was drug overdose with Permax.  So, since January 98 I have been
living in another body again.  I hate that other doc just didn't bother to
check. Dr. Jeckyl and Ms. Hyde to be honest.
TTFN
Gina
47/??