------=_NextPart_000_0062_01BDDB0F.44CE3900

I have only recently purchased a computer and joined your network ( this =
is my first sorty into the magic of email) so I thought i would start of =
by introducing myself -- I am 64 years old and live in St Andrews, =
Scotland.I was diagnosed PD five years ago when all i had was a slight =
treor in my right hand, since then it has developed into the usual =
symptoms -- severe tremor, bad constipation, stiff joints, hard to =
swollow and recently, leg spasms and painful leg muscles that has =
restricted my walking to a slow shuffle for twenty minutes before =
needing a rest. In February 1997 I underwent  surgery for deep brain =
stimulation (Thalamic stimulation) this has been a great success, my =
right hand tremor has disapeared completly, unfortunatly since then PD =
has started in my left side.(you win some, you lose some!!) Anyway a =
enough about myself, if anyone wants more info. drop me a line     John

------=_NextPart_000_0062_01BDDB0F.44CE3900

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 =
HTML//EN">
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>I have only recently purchased a =
computer and=20
joined your network ( this is my first sorty into the magic of email) so =
I=20
thought i would start of by introducing myself -- I am 64 years old and =
live in=20
St Andrews, Scotland.I was diagnosed PD five years ago when all i had =
was a=20
slight treor in my right hand, since then it has developed into the =
usual=20
symptoms -- severe tremor, bad constipation, stiff joints, hard to =
swollow and=20
recently, leg spasms and painful leg muscles that has restricted my =
walking to a=20
slow shuffle for twenty minutes before needing a rest. In February 1997 =
I=20
underwent&nbsp; surgery for deep brain stimulation (Thalamic =
stimulation) this=20
has been a great success, my right hand tremor has disapeared completly, =

unfortunatly since then PD has started in my left side.(you win some, =
you lose=20
some!!) Anyway a enough about myself, if anyone wants more info. drop me =
a=20
line&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; John</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 =
size=3D2>[log in to unmask]</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0062_01BDDB0F.44CE3900--