to Joan Snyder, and all of you who responded to "Tell me I'm wrong":

I never cease to be amazed how all you folks are able to describe how I
feel so much better  than I can myself. And still be so uplifting. THank
you.

And to the lady  who wrote the original letter- Ruth, or Joan?

Please forgive MY cynicism. I still think there is truth in what I said,
but sorry it was couched in such a downer!  I promise to try and be more
upbeat, and not let my moods and migraines take over in public.

Hilary  Blue