Oh what a beautiful morning....
I just overturned a whole can of coke on my bed.  Yes, I know, Ivan, it
should have been orange juice, but I was too tired to go down to the
kitchen - and  just one time etc...  Anyway coke is easier to clean from
the mattress and yes I know, water would have been easier still.  The
point is, I've been doing every wrong the last couple of days, and my
pill schedule has gone crazy. I feel I need more and more medicaition to
achieve the same result.  My kids could tell you straight away what the
problem is - Mom's PMS-ing!
Other YOP females that I hve spoken to have reported similar symptoms -
mainly the seeeming change in the requirement for sinemet, which I g ess
can be extrapolated to mean dopamine,  Has any one carried out any sort
of research into this topic? I mean serious, NIH kind of research??
Hilary Blue