long time ago i told  you all i could not walk or get out of bed. but i
did. took 8 months of phisitally thereapy  so i could get out. was able to
go about 400 feet. i got elec cart instedd of whell chair as i could get
around better. i could not travill so cart was better.  cost 5,000.00 i
still only get to go only about 80 miles. the world and groung goes around
and around up and down. when i got my cart i was first in town to have one.
people would point and laugh. so i did give up on leaving my home. now my
nero says none of opp. you all have had would not be of help to me that i
can live whith KEN i was just checking out a spot they left undone as water
was comeing in. was on a latt