Hi Dale!

Welcome to Arizona!!  What cities or towns will you be visiting?  I'm in
Phoenix. I'm afraid I might miss you though.. my birthday is the 23rd and we
were planning a trip that week! Aughhh!

About the support groups..  I'm a member of NPF's Centtral and northern Ariz.
Chapter. All our support groups "close" for the summer, and none have had
their new schedules out yet. But if you let me know what  cities you'll be
visiting and if you are traveling from town to town, let me know if you can -
which towns and when. I'll call each support group leader individually so we
don't have to wait for their first notice.  I feel sure the meetings will be
getting started again soon and any one would love to have you visit!  The
Clinic and Info office might haxe already gotten the "go" word for some or al
the groups by now. They'll open Tuesday after Labor day so I can call them
then and the schedule for all the groups at once!
wish I wasn't going to miss you and Maureen!

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Maryhelen