Dear Susan,
   Well now, that all depends on what you mean by "area"
   like in  "down the road a peice". Last I heard {two months ago]
   in Concord it self there were none but George McHugh was trying
   to get one started up. George"s e-mail is   [log in to unmask]
   telephone # is 603-889-3215

There are two you may call to get some better feel for the area. First
is Debbie Kanady [603-891-0464]of the Nashua group.  There is another group in KEENE.  Carol Weekes can be reached at 603-239-6533.I recently presented myself and my Video {My second Pallidotomy] at both groups and they are lovely people. Good mixture of M/F, no one dominating the group etc. The KEENE group has by far the very best homemade food at any of the support groups I've chatted with thus far. Winters are rough in the Concord area so your dad may wish to pick somewhere close by. I'm sure Debbie or Carol can fill you in on other, closer groups.
    Hope this is of some help.
       george