Ivan.I have a thought. We are trying to educate the general public as to
how terrible
an affliction it is. I wonder if showing people how good a golfer you
are will end up
doing a disservice to some of us who would consider just to get up from
chair and take a small walk without fear of falling down a major
effort.I can almost hear the devils advocate saying.that pd can't be so
bad if his guy can still shoot a round of golf or express him /herself
in some other negative manner.Where are the pwp's with the     the
shakes,or the person who's voice is stilled  and the hand that once was
an example
of the Parker Penmanship method now reduced to an illegible scrawl.Well
I don't mean to be a party pooper  but some times things just have to be
said. Craig 60/2