Dear List members:

Some time ago there were some excellent postings regarding the "on/off"
state/syndrome.

I have filed them away so carefully that I have lost them.

I think it was Janet Patterson who wrote a long and detailed essay on the
subject  - would love to have that one please.

I am collecting them with the hope that those who wrote them will allow me
to send them on to the nurse who is coordinating the Nurse Education course
in PD (commencing early in 1999) at Curtin University in Perth.

Please could you send them to me?  And would the authors please let me know
if it is okay to use them in this way?

Many thanks

Joy Graham