Ivan,
Bravo, and congratulations on your successful golf game! I only have one
concern:

> We waived two groups through.  I had to avoid eating, despite the need
> for energy, because of the possibility of protein blockage of my
> medicines.  OR just plain food blockage.

I would consider bringing some fruit, plus a thermos of fruit juice for
quick energy, as well as fluid replacement, and sipping it as you go
along. The sugars may assist levodopa absorption, and will certainly
help provide you with a small amount of energy. You could faint if your
blood glucose levels drop too low. And it's really important to maintain
a well-hydrated status in that heat.

Keep up the great work!
Best,
Kathrynne