^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman         48/12         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine    Land of lighthouses    69  deg. F  partly sunny
Hi again, 1600 folks,

Whoops, whoops!  2 typographic errors were MISSED in my just-posted Ivan
golf story.

   First, the Channel 13 News phone number is (207) 797-9099.  Please
urge Sports News Director, David Eid,  to broadcast the Ivan golf story.

   Second,  my spell checker missed the "Iv for Pan" golf story.  This
should have read "Ivan" golf story.  Whoops!