I just wanted to share my experience w/the funky little brown pill....I
started out w/the smaller dosage of 100 mg, 3X a day.....felt great!! Had more
energy, could really move............after awhile tho things leveled off so I
bumped up to 200mg, 3X a day while cutting back on my Sinemet from 50/200 to
25/100  3X a day.......but things stopped being so rosey  after awhile.......I
started feeling weak when I would take the Tasmar........it felt more like my
symptoms worsened after taking it......I eventually got to the point where all
I could do was l lay on the couch all day....it was extremely hard to
breathe...I was lucky if the meds kicked in enough for me to fix some
lunch........I had nightmares every night......and always felt
"befuddled".....barely able to answer a question.......I got to the point
where it was too miserable to exist that way any longer......I gradually
weaned myself off & feel like a new person......I no longer have to wait hours
for my meds to start working.....I feel so much stronger now.....able to think
and form sentences...I realize we all have our different responses to these
wonderful drugs........I just wanted my experience to be shared so that others
might know what possibilities may lay ahead of them.......here's hoping I am
the exception.........Nicole Gall  38/9