Hello friends: This is something that I need to clarify about my last
post about being in a wheelchair. From the tone of some of the
remarkably wonderful notes that I have received, I'm afraid that my post
might sound as if I'm wheelchair-bound. The fact is that I use a
wheelchair when I go with my family to large attractions, shopping at
the mall, Sam's or Cub food store or anywhere that would require me to
be on my feet for more than 5 or 10 minutes. Around home & at church &
at school, I still am able to walk short distances (altho I resemble
"Lurch" from the Addames Family!). Getting in & out of cars is a real
treat-my kids call me Barbie because they have to "pose" my arms & legs
to get my fat butt in a position to pull me out! And what I could really
use around home is one of those "catapulte-chairs". So, once again,
stuff falls out of my mouth before I get a chance to stop it! But,
hey-thanks anyway for all the sympathy. You
guys are the greatest. Love,

--
---
Joan Snyder  (47/8) "Do or do not. There is no try."Yoda