I'm trying to figure out what kind of wheelchair to look for to use when I
need it, which isn't much right now, but enough to give me the message to tune
in to this.

When rigidity strikes, the most comfortable positiion is laying down.

When pain occurs, the most comfortable would be a plump, down-cushioned
recliner on wheels.

Now that I think of it, the latter would serve for rigidity, too, in the
laying down position; other times in the sitting position; and just to spoil
myself, any old position I choose.  I think I'm on to something here.  Can't
you just see us floating along on our recliners in Marshall Fields?  If anyone
comes up with a prototype, I'd like to test it.  If it sells, I want a cut of
the profits.

M.Dawn  56/6