--------------144E03C7539167043B97BDE6

Welcome John ,

Let  us know if yours left side tremors get stabilized or else . They
were not present before your surgery but not noticeable?

Regards,

Joao.

--
   +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +
   +--------| Salvador-Bahia-Brazil |------+

--------------144E03C7539167043B97BDE6

<HTML>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
Welcome John ,
<P>Let&nbsp; us know if yours left side tremors get stabilized or else
. They were not present before your surgery but not noticeable?
<P>Regards,
<P>Joao.
<P>John Humphries wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>&nbsp;<FONT COLOR="#000000"><FONT SIZE=-1>I have
only recently purchased a computer and joined your network ( this is my
first sorty into the magic of email) so I thought i would start of by introducing
myself -- I am 64 years old and live in St Andrews, Scotland.I was diagnosed
PD five years ago when all i had was a slight treor in my right hand, since
then it has developed into the usual symptoms -- severe tremor, bad constipation,
stiff joints, hard to swollow and recently, leg spasms and painful leg
muscles that has restricted my walking to a slow shuffle for twenty minutes
before needing a rest. In February 1997 I underwent&nbsp; surgery for deep
brain stimulation (Thalamic stimulation) this has been a great success,
my right hand tremor has disapeared completly, unfortunatly since then
PD has started in my left side.(you win some, you lose some!!) Anyway a
enough about myself, if anyone wants more info. drop me a line&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
John</FONT></FONT><FONT COLOR="#000000"><FONT SIZE=-1>[log in to unmask]</FONT></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE>

<P>--
<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp; +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho&nbsp;&nbsp; |------ +
<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp; |&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; [log in to unmask]&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;

<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp; +--------| Salvador-Bahia-Brazil |------+
<BR>&nbsp;
</BODY>
</HTML>