Joan,

I've been a bit embarassed the few times I've ridden one of these, so the most
recent time the need arose I took a cane with me in the car (which I don't
ever use) & put it in the cart.  Kind of legitimized the riding, although I
wish I could have just thought, "Well, the heck with what you think about it,
folks!"  I'm working in that.

M.Dawn 56/6

You wrote:
"when I must use one of those motorized carts to
get around a huge warehouse store like Sam's or Super-
Walmart, I am brought nearly to the verge of tears by the looks that I
get (those are supposed to be for old fat people!) "