Jusr spoke to our local CBS Channel 9 Eye witness News line - the fellow
seemed very interested  especially when I made the  connection  with the
Senate approproiationss etc...assked me to repeat details of the time
and the place of the interfview so maybe ....
Maybe if a few more people call in, they really will take note  and
carry the interview, if not nationwide, at least East coast.
Hilary Blue