M.Dawn,

Maybe you were kidding, but let me be the straight guy.  There is a bicycle
called a recumbent (sp?) bicycle...looks a bit wacky but very effective and
stable...it's a three wheeler...the rider "sits" in a reclining chair...and
the front wheel looks like one of the funky Harley's....I wonder...

Tim Hodgens

Health Tip:  Next time you run into a problem, put yourself in cruise control
and engage in receptive wondering...it does some interesting things
psychologically and as we all know, that will have a further impact on our
biochemistry.
***

Tim Hodgens, Ph.D.
Psychologist