Dear Mark
Snap! I'm 49, and have had this thing about 25 years.  I'm currently
taking sinemet and mirapex.  I sleep bertween two and four hours a
night.  And then during the daytime - just pick the most embarrassiini'g
time - I'll nod off! I've been knnown to fall asleep duriing exercise
class, standing on my feet praying in  synagogue - thank goodness I
don't drive any more. I have had to learn not to be anywhere potentially
embarrassing at 11am and 3 pm!  Anyway the only advice I can give you is
- live with it, and find something to do during the hours you can't
sleep.. I think every one has realised what I do by now - and being able
to communicate with you all on the listserve has been a lifesaver.
Thanks.

Hilary Blue