Hello.  I am writing for my father who has Parkinson's.  He even hates
that word.  Unlike many of you, he was relatively late onset - around 70
- and had a couple of good reprieves.  But he is now 82 and in a
terrible exacerbation (as they say).  Days and nights are full of
anxiousness and restlessness.  Little sleep at night, if any some
nights.

Does anyone know of sleeping agents that are surefire?  He is one of
those folks who cannot take Sinemet (that word I hate) and is having an
awful time.  We have tried all sorts of combinations, never hitting the
right one, it seems.  He gets very anxious - he was always a nervous
type - and wound up.  Symptoms are much worse than they were, including
new ones like severe drooling.  It is driving him nuts.  My mother just
had a stroke and we are sure it is stress related. So, alleviating his
problems would help her too.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks,
JH for Innsbruck