ListServe friends -

It's difficult to believe but it has been nearly 2 years since my "pig-cell"
implant surgery.  I spent yesterday in Boston with the medical staff that's
monitoring my progress.  "Progress" is the key word here!  It continues.
Symptoms are still showing improvement in both the "On" and the "Off" states.

Also, I was able to meet (for the first time) 2 of the bio-medical company's
officials.  It was nice to be able to show them some of the tiring procedures
that make up the testing.

Finally, if there are any ListServe members who would like a copy of the diary
I've maintained, please E-Mail your request directly to me.  I'll be happy to
send it as an attached file.

Warm regards -

Jim Finn