Whoever can is invited to a salad/dessert pot luck luncheon starting at 12:30
p.m. Monday, Sept. 21 at 99th and Mission Road, Prairie Village, KS.
Kathrynne Holden will be the speaker at the Greater Kansas City support group.
For directions, email me at    [log in to unmask]

The "Woman to Woman" radio program will be taping an interview with her that
same day for later broadcast over KKFI community radio 90.1 FM.  I will post
the airing date which may be the 3rd Saturday in Oct.

Kathrynne will be discussing her ongoing, widely acclaimed research on PD and
nutrition.  You can visit her web site at
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com

Regards,

Barbara Blake-Krebs  57/1984
Merriam  KS