I do thank all that answered my request for help  about not picking feet
up. Yesterday was my worst day. I had problems  from noon on. I would run
out of Sinemet CR befor my next pill. I called the Dr  about 30 days ago and
he raised  the Sinemet CR 25/100 from 1 1/2 pills at  7:00am -12:00pm -
5:00pm to 2 pills 3 times a day same time. at 6:30am today I took 2   25/100
Sinemet CR and went back to bed. I was up late on this thing looking for
answers at 6:30am I was fine. I was going to take 1 Sinemet at 8:30am. I
forgot it. Started to get  just a little stiff so I took 1 Sinemet CR  at
9:15am plus1 Eldepryl 5mg I was told by Dr. to take Eldepryl 5mg at 7:00am
and at 12 noon. At 11:30am I took 1 Sinemet  and at 1:35pm I took a Sinemet.
Before I get next medication I start to get just a little stiff I walk with
out cain or cruches but can tell feet don't want to start I do not shake
hardley at all, Rite now my hands move on there own this does not happen
aften.What do you think about going from 1 to 1 1/2 Sinemet every 2 hours
and when should I take  the Eldepryl, and what is it fore? Sinemet CR 25/100
is all I have.