From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of Bob Garrick
Sent:   Tuesday, September 08, 1998 1:21 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Not a new member

Hi everyone!
     I would like to reintroduce myself to all the wonderful members of
this Listserve. I have been a member of the Parkinsons Listserve for
over two years.  I dont contribute many emails to the Listserve, but
this Listserve has been and will continue to be a valuable resource for
me. I follow and read the messages daily.
     I was diagnosed with PD in 1989.  Within the last 7-8 years the
progression has been slow thank GOD!  Over the last 3 years, my tremor
which is on my right side only, has progressed; so has the stiffness in
my right hand and arm. I am searching for alternatives to drugs and
especially to Sinemet (I take 4-5 tablets of 25-100 Sinemet daily). I
will report my alternative findings as they arise.
     I am 50 years young, divorced, still working 40-45 hours per week
as a computer support analyst in the Los Angeles area (San Fernando
Valley).
    After dating over the last 3-4 years since my divorce, I would like
to meet a female who has PD, since only someone who has PD knows and
understands what we go through daily.  Soooo, since the members of our
Listserve are all sincere, wonderful people, I thought this would be a
great place to start to meet that special woman.  So send me an email
and lets get to know each other!

Bob