To those who are budding scientists, and do their own research and
experimentation, while waiting for the FDA and all those highly paid
researchers to get some results in the battle against PD, I remember this
little poem:
                                                                                Johnny was a scientist, he isn't one, no more,
                                                           What Johnny thought
was H2O, was H 2 S O 4!
I realize this is not the exact wording.  Also, I am sure that H2O is water,
but not sure what H2SO4 is, but I am pretty confident it is explosive or
poisonous.  I am also quite sure Johhny is not longer among the living!
Corrections will be appreciated.