SIng a Song For Willie,
For Willie is No More,
What he thought was H2O,
Was H2SO4!

 Thanks to Bob Fink for the proper wording, and he and several others reminded
my that H2SO4 is Sulfuric Acid, a highly corrosive and poisonous substance!
I can almost see it boiling and hissing in a test tube, or beaker!

I'll Never forget what good old Mr. Darrow taught us in Science Class:
1 No running.
2 Homework is due the day after it is assigned, unless otherwise noted.
3 Never sit on the work tables.
4.  Anyone who comes in after the bell will get a demerit
5.  All the "apparatus" must be returned to the cabinets at the end of each
class.
6.  Always double space your reports.
7.  You are to do your own work.
8.  If you are caught cheating, you will be expelled from the class.
9.  Homework is done at home, classwork is done in class.
10.  If you spill anything, clean it immediately.
11 The film strip projector is broken, and will not focus, and the sound has
always been distorted.
12 We cannot get money to buy a new filmstrip projector.
13 Sex education is not taught here, ask Coach to see the filmstrip.
14.  The coach cannot borrow the filmstrip projector, it is still broken since
the last time he borrowed it.
15.  No, you can't bring a radio to class to hear the ballgame, unless you
build the radio in class.
16.  Chemistry is very important here, so you should have learned it before
you came here.
17 Mathematics is very important here, you should already have learned it
before you came here.
18.  Experiments are an important part of science.  You will do them after you
leave here.
19.  We need new equipment badly, so we will have a candy sale every day until
we raise $150,000 for new equipment.
20.  No, we don't get much time to learn science here, so please sign up for
summer class when the Coach will teach you science.

(The above may not be totally accurate, but should explain why I don't know as
much about science as I should, but I sure did learn a lot about selling
candy, and eating the
damaged bars!)