Dear Hilary,

I have experienced a similar state--from taking a large Sinemet instead of a
small one, and being overmedicated. I felt really "loopy", almost drunk. The
dyskinesia made me kind of "reel" around,  and  feel really loose-joionted. My
breathing was rapid & shallow,  almost like an anxiety attack. It was bizarre
the first time it happened (about a year ago). Now  I'm that way 50% of the
time. The other 50% I'm off and can't move at all.  Best of luck to you.

Laura 44/10