Someone at Emory University in Atlanta, GA has done a study on this exact
topic I believe. I think it was Dr. Joanne Green. The study concluded that
hormones definitely affect Parkies. I can attest to that myself, being at the
beginning of "hormone week" (otherwise known as "hell week" because you never
know whether your medicine is going to work or not,  and usually doesn't). So,
you take more to be able to function and end up bouncing off the walls with
dyskinesias when it's time to go to sleep. Why else would I be up talking to
you guys at 1:05 a.m.when I have to get up to go to work in 5 1/2 hours? I
would love to be asleep with my hubby and 4 dogs right  now, but it aint gonna
happen anytime soon.

Laura 44/10
(aka "Buzzminster Fuller")